Chicago, known for its Midwestern charm and plethora of famous restaurants, museums, and parks, is undergoing a fresh, modern makeover. Specifically in the retail and fashion scene, Chicago is fast becoming a hip retail destination with tons of neighborhoods, like The South Loop, and many shopping centers undergoing retail projects to attract more footfall and brands.
Whether you’re an established brand looking to expand your retail presence here and try a short-term space, or an e-commerce business looking to book a pop-up for your next project, Storefront has tons of suitable spaces. Choose from any 9 below!
- Two-story, open loft Space with high ceilings in West Side – 3,400 sq ft.
- Unique pop-up container with large glass doors in Wicker Park – 200 sq ft.
- Modern and stylish Gallery space with uniquely sourced art furniture in West Town – 1,100 sq ft.
- Penthouse event space with modern interiors and large windows in Fulton Market – 7,500 sq ft.
- Modern, floor-level space with natural light and indoor/outdoor feel in Fulton Market – 1,800 sq ft.
- Loft event space with 13-foot timber ceilings, picturesque skyline views, and an open concept floor plan in West Side – 4,500 sq ft.
- Bright boutique in Printer Row with high ceilings, spotlights, and elegant windows – 3,800 sq ft.
- Sunny and clean pop-up studio with white walls and dark flooring in Southport – 700 sq ft.
- Bright retail space in River North with vintage charm and exposed brick – 800 sq ft.