Here’s our run down of the best places to launch a showroom or pop-up during Paris fashion week.
Following London and Milan, Men’s Fashion Week began today in Paris, with Haute Couture to being next week. To celebrate the onset of the AW 2017 fashion season, the Storefront Team is here to guide you through the most divine areas for launching a showroom or pop-up shop. First stop – the Marais.
Le Marais is one the most celebrated neighborhoods in Paris with its countless little clothing boutiques, vintage shops, art, bakeries, restaurants, and charming museums. It has become one of the most attractive areas for the fashion industry and is a reliable Fashion Week hotspot. Every year it attracts world renowed fashion brands.
Rent a Boutique or Showroom in Le Marais :
- Rue Charlot: Jérôme Dreyfuss‘s Showroom was there last September and Rick Owens‘ Showroom is there through January.
- Rue de Turenne: With unrivaled allure, boutiques of all kinds pop-up here throughout the year. The celebrated Galerie Joseph is situated here and welcomed OFF/White as is Les Benjamins a few steps away.
- Rue du Temple: Running alongside the Carreau du Temple, a magnificent monument made of iron and stone which welcomed the “Hors des Murs” Hermès event last November. Helbers and Lemaire have already chosen to bring a burst of color to Rue du Temple this grey January.
- Rue des Archives: Paul Smith made a stunning comeback at the Pitti Uomo on Rue des Archives when he presented a gamechanging called à toute épreuve (foolproof).
- Rue Commines: Well-known thanks to the Commines venue where the likes of AALTO hold fashion shows every year. Won Hundred has already booked their next Fashion Week Showroom here.
Situated in the heart of Le Marais, its unbeatable location makes this showroom one of the most prized of Fashion Week. High-end and contemporary, this superb space sat amidst more than a dozen prolific showrooms. BOOK NOW
Your collection will be privy to ample natural light in this showroom. This 180 sqm showroom with pristine white walls, a modern parquet floor and numerous rooms is a superb spot for Fashion Week. BOOK NOW
Located at the bottom of a charming corridor located in the heart of historic Le Marais, this showroom has a pleasant ceiling height, modern gray anthracite floor, white and stone-clad walls, and a majestic sunroof which invites in generous natural light. The open plan, extensive facilities and spot lighting make it a perfect space for a highlighting showroom or gallery exhibition. BOOK NOW
Nested at the bottom of a lovely courtyard is this beautiful 120 sqm space with a bright and creative atmosphere. The space is well-equipped, composed of three separate, rooms, and sure to enhance any exhibition or collection. BOOK NOW