Notable in-store brand activations and product launches depend on both the experience and the venue. Added bonus: if the venue is unique and stand-out enough, consumers – and sales – will follow. From London to Paris and Amsterdam, Storefront has tons of unique venues listed to suit whatever your project needs. Here, we’ve rounded up our favorite boat rentals for your next pop-up space – just click on each photo to book!
- Scenic Boat Rental with Plenty of Tables on the Seine – Paris, France, 330 sq m.
2. Spacious London Boat with Tiled Floors – London, England, 300 sq ft.
3. Péniche Boat with Plenty of Empty Space and White Walls – Paris, France, 260 sq m.
4. A Cruise-Like Rental with Lush Garden Vibes – Paris, France, 600 sq m.
5. Spacious Vessel with Clean Wooden Floors and Large Windows – Paris, France, 600 sq m.
6. Bright and Colorful Boat With A Pop Of Pink – Paris, France, 360 sq m.
7. Medium Size Boat Venue with Wooden Panels – Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30 sq m.
8. Boat Rental with Ample Space and a Featured Bar – Amsterdam, Netherlands, 30 sq m.
9. Péniche Boat With Modern Decor and Luxurious Finishes – Paris, France, 200 sq m.